- BSRIA tested to B&ES DW/144 Second Edition 2013 Class ‘C’ leakage requirements
- Two sheet metal construction formed by precision “stamping” to provide increased strength
- Aesthetic appearance
- User-friendly hand knobs to facilitate easy opening and closing without the need for special tools
- Conical spring design, enabling the two-piece door to perform as a single unit
- Oval-shaped opening cut in the duct wall permits the back plate or “inner plate” to slip easily through and form an airtight seal, via the gasket
- A three-piece thermally insulated design
- Insulation has Class ‘O’ rating
Insulated Sandwich Doors
Ductmate Insulated Sandwich Type Access Doors provide an easy access to rectangular ducts where regular access is required for maintenance items or cleaning.
Standard Sizes Available
|106||250mm x 150mm|
|128||300mm x 200mm|
|1814||450mm x 350mm|
|2418||600mm x 450mm|
Ductmate Insulated Sandwich Access Doors meet the requirement of B&ES DW/144 Second Edition 2013 regarding air leakage criteria. All doors have been tested by BSRIA the approved Test House for B&ES.
Copies of Test Certificates are available upon request.
System Components and Constructional Specification
|Panels:||Galvanised Steel BS EN 10346:2009 DX51 Z275|
|Hand Knobs||High Impact Resistant Thermoplasticc/w Aluminium Threaded Insert|
|Insulation:||AbFoam NF – Class ‘O’ Rating|
|Gasket:||Self Adhesive Gasket Tape|
|Optional Features:||The inclusion of a safety wire(No. dependant on size of door)|
Note: Other materials available.Please contact Ductmate (Europe) Ltd for details.
Weights for Individual Doors
|200mm x 150mm||0.666|
|300mm x 200mm||1.072|
|450mm x 350mm||2.726|
|600mm x 450mm||5.206|