- Conforms to standard European sizes
- Corner design ensures correct insertion into section
- Oval bolt hole to allow greater movement for alignment of bolt
- Corner design allows sealant to be positioned where it can be most effective in reducing cause of possible air leakage
- The preferred material to be used in corner applications and between flange joints is 440 Butyl Gasket Tape. This material does not require curing time prior to testing and is not prone to cracking in adverse conditions.
Ductmate 30-3 / 30-4
Technical Test Parameters
The characteristics of a particular duct connection or joint are classified in B&ES DW/144 Second Edition 2013; the joint rating for 30-3 is J3 and for 30-4 is J4. This rating is certified by BSRIA, the approved B&ES Test House.
Suitable for Pressure classes A, B, C and D.
Copies of the test certificate are available on request
System Components and Constructional Specification
|Ductmate Flange:||Roll Formed Galvanised Steel BS EN 10346:2009 DX51 Z275|
|Ductmate Corner:||Formed Galvanised Steel BS EN 10346:2009 DX51 Z275|
|Cleat Metal:||Formed Galvanised Steel BS EN 10346:2009 DX51 Z275|
|Cleat PVC:||Polyvinyl Chloride|
|G Clamp:||Pre Formed Zinc-Coated Steel|
|Gasket Between Joint:||440 Butyl Or Self Adhesive Gasket Tape|
|Sealant For Corner:||440 Butyl Or 795 Sealant|
Note: Other materials available. Please contact Ductmate (Europe) Ltd for details.
Weights for Individual Items
|Item||Ductmate 30-3||Ductmate 30-4|
|Ductmate Flange:||0.654 Kg/m||0.786 Kg/m|
|Ductmate Corner:||0.038 Kg||0.038 Kg|
|Cleat Metal:||0.02 Kg||0.02 Kg|
|Cleat PVC:||0.09 Kg/m||0.09 Kg/m|
|G Clamp:||0.054 Kg/m||0.054 Kg|